Web Hosting Services
Panix provides a number of web services, with features you can customize to meet your needs. From a small personal web presence to high-volume corporate sites, you can choose the options that are right for you.
Which service is right for you?Panix offers a range of service levels at different prices. view a chart of the various options to see what's best for you.
All Panix web hosting packages include the following:
- Maintenance access via FTP and/or UNIX shell.
- Primary Domain Name Service (DNS): Panix will provide primary or secondary name service for your domain.
- Email service for the domain, with Unlimited email aliases (forwarding addresses).
- CGI programming supported in C, C++, UNIX shell, Perl, Python, PHP and Ruby.
- Full Unix shell account with email access via IMAP, webmail, POP, or Unix shell mail readers.
- SSL (https) service with a letsencrypt certificate (added by request).
See addons for your service for other SSL options.
- Optional MySQL service.
All except Cheap-web also include
- 1 FTP site in your domain, for anonymous FTP (optional).
- 10 mailboxes in your domain.
All Panix shell accounts include a web page in the www.panix.com domain, with 10 GB of transfers per month. (Transfers in excess of 10 GB are $0.10/GB.) Disk space used for your personal web page counts as part of the allocation for your shell account.
Last Modified:Friday, 18-Feb-2022 15:59:22 EST
© Copyright 2006-2021 Public Access Networks Corporation